What is Caissa Chess Software?
Caissa is an all-in-one chess tournament management tool that handles all your tournament administration needs, so there is no need for separate applications.
- Easy tournament setup: Easily customize your tournament with the many settings that Caissa provides.
- Live Updates: Players can easily follow the tournament in real-time using Caissa's live mode.
- Online Registration: Easily set up online registration for your tournament using ™Stripe.
- Intelligent player registration: Caissa will learn which players take part in your tournaments and list them on your Registration Dashboard so your players are at your fingertips. The more tournaments you create with Caissa, the smarter this list becomes!
- Real-time registration: Caissa is optimized for allowing multiple people to work on the same tournament. Each person is kept up-to-date in real-time. When something changes, all see it immediately.
- Quick check-in: Caissa allows for the creation of printer-friendly barcodes for players, which can then be used in conjunction with a webcam or barcode scanner to allow players to check themselves in for tournaments and monthly rounds.
- Up-to-date player information: Caissa's database is automatically updated with USCF's Golden Database each month, so you always have the most current data about player ratings and membership information.
- Financial management: Enter prize information, entry fees, and tournament expenses, and Caissa will automatically generate a financial report for your tournament.
- Pairings: Once your tournament is ready, Caissa can generate player pairings based on the tournament type you are running. This includes single/double Swiss, Schveningen, and single/double Round Robin.
- Tie Breaks: Use Modified Median, Solkoff, Cumulative, Opponent Cumulative, and more, to create a decisive winner.
- Grand Prix/Tour: Caissa allows you to easily create a Grand Prix/Tour for your club. All points are calculated automatically, so there is less logistical strain (must be requested).