ICEA 2023 October OTB Chess Tournament [Oct. 14th]
Playing USCF/FIDE-rated OTB Chess Tournaments in West LA
All Children and Adults are welcome!
Tournament Date: Saturday, Oct. 14th, 2023
Location (Tentative): 10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
Sections / Format / Time Control:
- 1000+ / 1800+: 9am / 11am / 2pm / 4pm
- U1000: 9am / 11am / 2pm
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds. One half-point bye available for 1800+ & 1000+ sections (0-point bye for the last round).
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use Oct. 2023 supplement (or most recent) ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings and the sections in unusual circumstances.
PRIZES (70% of collection goes to Prize Fund):
for each section:
6-10 Players: Top 3 players
11-20 Players: Top 4 Players
20-30 Players: Top 5 Players
30-40 Players: Top 6 Players
(if 1000+ or 1800+ section is less than 6 players, we might combine two sections as OPEN section and use McMahon or Accelarated pairing)
Check here for more details about ICEA Chess@The Wende USCF-rated OTB Chess Tournaments.